About Me

header ads

Samsung to sell the Galaxy S IV in 6 variants

Samsung is ready to dump the GT-I9505 (Galaxy S IV LTE) into a mockup version of the Galaxy S IV specially for retailers. Samsung wants to use one device with LTE and 3G on it which could hint to the use of the Snapdragon 600 processor in the Galaxy S IV, another possibility is the use of Exynos processor with a separate LTE chip. Sadly, our insider told us that Samsung is mostly sure to use Snapdragon instead of Exynos.
The new Galaxy S IV comes in 2 colors in the first place, White and black. Samsung wants to sell the Galaxy S IV in 6 variants.

GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 16 GB (White)
GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 32 GB (White)
GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 64 GB (White)
GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 16 GB (Black)
GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 32 GB (Black)
GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV 64 GB (Black)

Of course storage is never a problem in Samsung devices since they have MicroSD exapansion support and we do expect a MicroSD slot in the Galaxy S IV which simply means you can upgrade the storage of your Galaxy S IV with up to 64GB.
Samsung is expected to introduce the Galaxy S IV on March 14th in New York City.

Post a Comment

0 Comments