About Me

header ads

iPhone 4 Baseband 4.12.02,4.12.05 Unlock Solution

Create Custom iOS 5.1.1 IPSW to Preserve Baseband For Unlock

Pre-requisites:
Download the latest redsn0w tool.
Download original IPSW for iOS 5.1.1
Backed Up Sam Unlock Activation tickets ( Cookie or Redsn0w ).


iOS 5.1.1 Preserving baseband guide:

Step 1: After downloading redsn0w from the link above, start it.
Step 2: Go to Extras > Custom IPSW.
Step 3: Choose the original IPSW file on the iOS device downloaded from the link above.
Step 4: Now the custom IPSW file will be created by redsn0w, the one that has preserved the baseband meaning one will still be on the previous version (baseband).
Step 5: Go to Extras > Pwned DFU to enter Pwned DFU mode. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 6: Once there, go to iTunes and press Shift+Restore (Windows) or Option+Restore (Mac).You need to choose the correct IPSW file. It will have a prefix "No_BB".
Step 7: As it's a tethered jailbreak, you need to boot tethered while it's trying to reboot after restoration. To do that, go to Extras > Just Boot!
Now you'll have a custom IPSW on iOS 5.1.1 with a preserved baseband.

Unlock iPhone using SAM 5.1.1 activation ticket backup:

 

We have heard reports that some SAM 5.1.1 users are stuck again with locked iPhones, but we have tested the guide and we can confirm its works on iOS 5.1.1 tethered jailbreak.
Step 1: Jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 5.1.1.
Step 2: Install SAM on iOS 5.1.1.
Step 3: Revert Lockdown to stock.
Step 4: Replace the backup activation ticket (Lockdown folder) to this path: /var/root/Library/Lockdown.
Step 5: Reboot your device.
Step 6: Disable SAM.
Step 7: Reboot, and then wait for the Carrier Signals to Appears.

Update: Sam Unlock Works on iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6.0.1

For those who have saved Lockdown folder before using the correct activation ticket you will be able to restore it after iOS 5.1.1 or iOS 6 Jailbreak!
Note: Unlock Activation Ticket is valid 3 years — more info here.
We also posted guide to factory Unlock iPhone 4 using official iPhone unlock.
CONGRATS! You have unlocked your iPhone using SAM backup on 5.1.1 firmware. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. This blog's colours are hurting eyes while reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unlocked my iPhone and I sold it for better price and now the phone can be used anywhere. Thanks to this iPhone Unlock service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as salam bhai help me i have a iphone 4 baseband 4.12.5 any potion to change this base band or unlock it please help me zafaruddinmeer@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have an iphone 4 5.1.1 and i'd like to unlock it with sam pleease help me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ultrasn0w 128 works fine on my iPhone 4 ioS 6.1.2. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello fahim,
    I have Iphone 4 and I was using this one with gevey I accidentally updated ios6 and my base-band upgraded to 4.12.02 and gevey sim is not working with this baseband now how can I unlock my phone you can contact me via email or phone. aftabshah_telenor@hotmail.com 0312-2245110 please contact me soon waiting for you response.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can sam run on 4.12.05 plx tell me quick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait My next Tutorial comeing soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there is it working ?? i have Iphone 4 with IOS 6.1.3 baseband 4.12.05 and i need unlock it hard ! i got some hard time to unlock it :( noone know how to do :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I Unlock my iPhone on imeiunlockpro service Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. is it possible with an iphone 4 6.3.1 baseband 4.12.05 ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your nice information. Now a days lot of methods available to unlock an iphone4 such as hardware,software,redsnow,sam method etc.. But according to my opinion remote unlocking method is the best and safe method to unlock your iphone4. If you need remote unlocking service visit this site Simpleunlocking.com . Using the free mobile unlocking instructions from this site Mobileunlockguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog you people have maintained there, I totally appreciate the work.






    Unlock iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb idea with step by step details. I like your info. Thanks. ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aasalamualikum...Bhai

    ...Myself Harun ali...

    I want to install carrier for iphone 4 ....

    I have done alternative from Cydia but still nothing...
    setting -> general -> about -> Carrier ----shows ----Not available

    what is this error and what can b done to this


    Please reply me......I need Some Help....

    ReplyDelete